Monday, October 6, 2008

It's been a while

Well, it's been a while since I last posted, and a lot has happened since we left Japan in July. Albert and I moved to Tinker AFB, which is located in Oklahoma City. As soon as we arrived, we started looking for a house off base. Luckily, we found a nice home located in Moore, OK, which is about 15 minutes from the base. We absolutely love our new home! Along with buying a new home, Albert and I found out that we're going to have a baby! I'm about 3 months pregnant right now and due early May. We are so excited to finally be adding to our family!

8 comments:

Hartvigsen 4 said...

I am so excited for you guys. COngradulations. you will have to let us know what you are having. That is also great that you found a house and moved ot Oklahoma.
Love the Hartvigsen Family

The Germain Family said...

WHOO-HOOO I am so excited for you guys. Miss seeing you around. We will be here for another year and a half can you believe that? A total of 6 years.

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Can't wait to find out what the baby is though!!!! I bet it's a girl!

kayla said...

Mary Lou...I'm soooooo excited for you guys! It was so good to hear from you. We miss you so much too...people here are a little strange! But, we are having a ball here...there is so much to do.
Do you like Oklahoma? At least you are pretty close to your family. Let's keep in touch...can't wait to hear about the baby!

Justin and Liz said...

Now you decide to be part of the club!

JRome said...

Congratulations! Give me a call if you ever need a baby sitter :)

Boozer Family said...

I am so happy for you guys. Congrats. We all of our friends from Misawa. Good luck with your new assignment I heard Tinker is a nice base.

By Chavez Photography said...

You guys need to update, you're now 5 months! We are glad you guys are having a good time in OK with us! See ya tomorrow!